Nothing to Lose -- Redux

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Bethel College Tree Planting

Here is the latest from Kelly, who is coordinating the Tree Planting at Bethel this weekend. . .
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wanted to let you all know that the time of the ceremony was changed to 1:30 pm (to accommodate some very special people).

As for the location of the tree - the directions I got from the Bethel groundskeeper are as follows:

" it will be near the new helm, on the south side of the radius, southwest of the flag-pole, near the road to Oakwood."

I'm sure we'll be able to figure that out :)

Looking forward to seeing you all! Please email me at curtnkellymoses@aol.com or call 810-434-1162 with any questions.

Kelly <><

2 Comments:

At 9:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm still loving every moment of our gathering at the tree on Saturday. It was so great to get together and remember Ashli with singing and leaves and funny stories. I loved all of it! I have to think Ashli loved it too. Thank you, Kelly and Danna and Tianna, for all you did to make it happen.

Holly

 
At 10:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Hepler family. I've been thinking about you alot lately! I'll be thinking about you on Thanksgiving...I'm sure it will be hard not having Ashli with you; so I will be praying for you guys! She was really a great friend...I am so thankful for her friendship. Jen E.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home