Nothing to Lose -- Redux

Sunday, November 26, 2006

Pray for our PETS

My test is tomorrow at 2:00 PM. It should be able to definitively tell us what's grown inside my head since September. A few of my friends have commented that my intellect has seemed to grow by leaps and bounds over the last two months; however, I am pretty sure my freshmen English classes are not that intellectually stimulating and the lunch conversation in the Language Arts office sure isn't doing it :)

Obviously the test is really important. Pray Hard.

PS - I went to Wal-Mart at 3:30 am this morning. Then, I had a suddent urge to come home and make an omellette. Why don't drug companies include stuff like this on the warning labels for prescription medication?

6 Comments:

At 8:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I will be praying. Also, I will eat your breakfast specialty all night long with you when I come home. Can't wait...
J

 
At 10:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sending you lots of love! Love, Kendall

 
At 11:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

We'll be praying hard!! I'm also gonna send your prayer request through to our praise team so they can also pray for you. Let us know as soon as you can. We love you!!!! Hang in there!!!
Love,
Danna

 
At 12:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My thoughts and prayers are with you.
Kasey

 
At 5:26 PM, Blogger crock said...

was just checking for an update - didn't want to call and bug you.
hope you are doing well and getting some answers. Love and miss you - as always, praying like crazy for you.

crock <><

 
At 4:40 AM, Blogger Ashli Hepler said...

Thanks all! I love you guys!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home