Nothing to Lose -- Redux

Thursday, November 16, 2006

Request

Okay... for those of you guys who are still checking this thing and praying. I have a request. Around Monday or Tuesday of last week, my facial nerves started regressing. I noticed that my smile and eye were drooping a little again. A couple of days later, I started getting some numbness on the right side of my lower lip/chin. These symptoms have only been intensifying. I have an appointment with Dr. Wheeler tomorrow and will definitely run all of this by him then and update you with his resopnse. These facial symptoms were probably the most horrific part of this whole cancer experience for me, though. Furthermore, it all started happening about when things were taking a turn for the better and I was just beginning to feel like I was getting back to normal. Your prayers about this would be greatly appreciated.

10 Comments:

At 9:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ashli- I'm still checking this. My thoughts and prayers will be with you. If you need anything..or even if you don't...call me. Melissa Dean

 
At 9:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ashli. I'm on it. I'm thinking of you - and if there is anything I can do please let me know.

 
At 2:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Feel the prayers!

We're on it.

Shawn

 
At 4:15 PM, Blogger AJLutz said...

Praying now.

 
At 2:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ash-
praying even harder.
Matt Liechty

 
At 8:48 AM, Blogger Ashli Hepler said...

Matt,
How are you? We need to email or something.

 
At 12:23 AM, Blogger crock said...

praying for you.
love you.

 
At 12:23 AM, Blogger crock said...

p.s. Hi Blair - are you there?

 
At 12:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Of course I'm still checking your blog! I can imagine how horrific this latest development is.
Maybe it's the climate at Memorial!
Just kidding.
Love you, Jane

 
At 11:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am praying girl! Kendall

 

Post a Comment

<< Home