Nothing to Lose -- Redux

Saturday, January 06, 2007

Not Enough Hours in the Week

The house is progressing quite rapidly. Corlissa and I basically have the green light to move in whenever we're ready. I haven't been in any hurry because we are paying for apartment through January 20th anyway. I was planning to do a little painting this week, but nothing definite. I received a wake-up call from Coach Rost and some amazingly generous Memorial volleyball players who devoted an entire day of their break to volunteering at my house. So, I've been running around like a chicken with my head cut off getting supplies for the them and for several other pople who have set aside their own time/projects to help get this propery ready. It seems like it was Monday just yesterday and I feel like I've spent most of my Christmas break in Menards. I can't believe we're going back to school on Monday.

Thanks to all of you who have been helping out and I'll keep you all updated on our progress.

1 Comments:

At 3:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Ashli!
Please let us know if you need our help or Bobby's truck. We'd be happy to do it!!! I'll talk to ya soon!
Love,
Danna

 

Post a Comment

<< Home