Nothing to Lose -- Redux

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Fasting is Not an Option

Okay... I forgot to mention that you've got to fast for 12 hours prior to a PET Scan. This does not work well in combination with steroids.

Not only did I fast in preparation for the test, Goshen called me around noon and told me that the machine was down and that my appointment would likely be a littler later. In order to take my mind off my fasting-induced rage, I initiated a cleaning frenzy. The house looks great. Got another call two hours later that my PET was cancelled and rescheduled for Friday.

Just wanted to update because I know some of you will be checking for results. The scan has been moved to 11:00 am on Friday. I'm guessing that means we won't hear anything on results until Monday.

4 Comments:

At 8:48 AM, Blogger AJLutz said...

Did you tell them they better be ready to take you out for pizza after making you fast for half the day???

 
At 5:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

it seems like you have bad luck when it comes to medical technology. i love you!
anne

 
At 2:48 AM, Blogger Ashli Hepler said...

Which Christine? I have spaced her last name. What is going on with her? How is everything else at SS?

 
At 10:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Ashli...Hello from IUSB!! I try to check your blog when I have an extra few minutes on campus. Don't know if you miss MSW stuff or not, but I guarantee that you wouldn't want to pay the 120 bucks for 1 class that I was looking at today. I took steroids earlier this fall...glad it wasnt for long!

Kim Charles

 

Post a Comment

<< Home