Nothing to Lose -- Redux

Friday, May 26, 2006

BENEFIT SCHEDULED!!!

Hello Once Again Blog-Readers~

Ashli has been a busy-bee responding to all your phonecalls and emails! Steph Reed & I have also been busy planning the benefit. Here is the official information:

WHERE? Dal-Mar Banquet Hall: 159 East Lincoln Street, Nappanee, IN

WHEN? Saturday, July 08, 2006. Dinner served from 5-7pm. Live Entertainment from 7-10pm

WHY? To help Ash cover costs for lodging, airfare & misc med expenses while she is in Cali.

COST? Spaghetti Supper: Adults/$20, Kids 6-12/$10, Kids 5 & Under/Free


Advanced Ticket Sales are available. You can purchase tickets from Steph Reed (574-903-0355) or myself (574-773-5348). Jacqueline Rost & Kristin Baker @ EMHS are going to coordinate ticket sales to interested students before school is out.


We are also pre-selling raffle tickets for a 27" TV that Monaco Coach was generous enough to donate. Those tickets are $5 each or 3 for $10. You don't have to be present to win the TV raffle.

There will be door prizes, a Silent Auction, a table of baked goods available for a donation & raffles. There are TONS of ways for you to help out (see the help wanted blog below)

As I said earlier, Steph & I are going to try to make this GREAT for Ash, but we WILL need your help. So far we have not been overwhelmed with responses from people offering to help out, so if you are planning to be there & can lend a hand. .. PLEASE post a response to that blog or call one of us and we will add your name to our list and get in touch with you closer to the benefit!

One thing I should note: Since Ash will be in CA for treatment during the benefit, we can't promise that she will be present. . .however, she will be with us in spirit even if she can't be physically present. Much will depend on how she is feeling at that time.

Thanks again for all the prayers for Ashli & our whole family. We truly appreciate all the things you are doing for us!

Alysia

2 Comments:

At 11:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I will plan on being there. I have been reading all along but haven't commented. I am a friend of Ashli's from IUSB. You can contact me at melissa.dean@oaklawn.org. Let me know how I can help...Making dessert, donating stuff, I don't know what you would like me to do, but I can do what you need. Thanks, Melissa

 
At 5:41 PM, Blogger crock said...

Hey Alysia- I so wish I could be there, this is one of those times that being across the world just really stinks (I would write that it sucks, but my Mom reads this - & she's already less than amused at my new tattoo ;).

I've been racking my brain trying to think of a way I can help.

I do sell Tupperware and am willing to donate that for the silent auction. Let me know what you think - should I send you products, or maybe I could make up a couple giftcards & send catalogs, that way people can choose what they want???

you can check out my tupperware site -

www.my.tupperware.com/
misawatupperware

let me know what you think. thanks for all you are doing and if you think of anything I can do - I do mean ANYTHING - let me know.

Kelly <><

 

Post a Comment

<< Home