Nothing to Lose -- Redux

Saturday, March 31, 2007

Back to Treatment

Ashli asked that I update everyone on the appointments in Chicago this week.

She will begin chemotherapy & re-radiation treatment on 04/08/07 in Chicago. She'll do the chemo & radiation 5 days a week and will rotate 1 week of treatment, 1 week off to rest for a total of 6 "treatment" weeks or 12 "rotation weeks" total.

Her pain is still pretty bad and she's been sleeping a lot. Please continue to pray for pain relief for her as that is one of the hardest things for her to cope with right now.

---Alysia

9 Comments:

At 5:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you, Alysia, for letting us know what Ashli's next step is. I hope you and your family are doing ok. This has got to be terribly difficult for you. All of you are in my prayers.

Holly

 
At 6:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for keeping us updated. So many people are praying for Ashli.

Shawn

 
At 8:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for the update Alysia. I've been thinking about her all week. Please let me know if you guys need anything (meals, house cleaning, etc..) As always, she'll be in my prayers. Please tell her we love her. Thank you.
Danna

 
At 6:38 AM, Blogger Kristin Baker said...

Thanks for the update. We will continue to pray for pain relief and good news. Please let me know if there's anything I can do. Give her a hug from Lauren and I.

 
At 11:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the update...please continue-it helps so much to know specifically what to pray for. As always, tell her she is in our prayers.

 
At 4:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Alysia - thanks for the update. Even though I'm far away, please let Ashli know that she (and your family) is in my thoughts and prayers during this difficult time.

Laurie-Ann (in Jamaica)

 
At 6:01 AM, Blogger crock said...

praying for you all.

Kelly <><

 
At 6:07 PM, Blogger paraguayalyssa said...

Thanks, Alysia. Please tell Ashley that Paraguayans are praying for her and I wish I were home. Love from Paraguay,

 
At 12:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ashli-

I'm praying for you- I'm sure going through the radiation again seems really difficult- just keep focused on the positive........YOU WILL BEAT THIS.

Mary jo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home