Nothing to Lose -- Redux

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Hopefully more answers soon. . .

I got a call from Ashli today. The doctors in Chicago said that in-light of the new info that the ear biopsy came back cancerous, they see no need to do the full biopsy previously discussed. She will have an appointment sometime next week in Chicago, in which they will discuss the treatment plan they have devised for her.

Just wanted let everyone know that is the latest info. Pray that she continues to get her strength back so that she is prepared for the upcoming treatments they will propose. . .

Thanks for your prayers!

--Alysia

5 Comments:

At 10:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks Alysia!
Is she still in the hospital? Well, please tell her we are praying like mad!!!
Sincerely,
Danna

 
At 11:19 AM, Blogger AJLutz said...

Yes, still in hospital. Not sure when she will be released

 
At 7:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ash-
This is Amy Franklin and I just wanted to tell you how much of an impact you have had on my life. When I saw you at justin's wedding I thought about how much I had missed you. When you were my leader in the youth group at St.Mark I always remember that you were never too busy to spend time with us "young folk." Your heart for the Lord makes me smile. I love you and I am keeping you in my prayers. You have impacted my life and I just wanted you to know.

 
At 8:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amy Franklin rocks!

I don't know her, but it is very cool of her share what so many of us think.

 
At 9:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Alysia,
My mom talked to John Meyers (from Bethel) today about Ashli. He said that if someone from your family calls Bethel (student affairs) they will make the faculty/students aware of her situation and your fundraising efforts. I think a lot of people would respond by making a donation to her benefit this Sunday or her benefit fund with Lake City Bank. I think this would be a great idea b/c I'm sure her medical bills are outrageous. I'm not sure if they've done anything like that already for her, b/c I know she goes to church with Kathy Gribbon and Shawn & Katie Holtgren (who all work at Bethel). But, it would be worth a try. Let me know if you have any problems. Again, please tell Ashli we love her and are praying for her.
Thank-you,
Danna

 

Post a Comment

<< Home