Nothing to Lose -- Redux

Saturday, April 29, 2006

Boundaries

I just want you all to know that I am awake. It is 3:36 am, and I am totally and completely alert. What I am not going to do, however, is blog. I am setting some boundaries with you, Blogspot! You can no longer keep me up until all hours of the night -- my first hour class is quite manipulative and will try to convince me that it is okay if we just sleep for the entire period.

Anyway...still no results on that PET Scan. I'm guessing Monday. It is weird. I was really worried when I was waiting on my biopsy results. I truly haven't been worried about this test, though. I think that is a good sign. I'm really learning that I have good gut instincts.

I have so many things in my head that I want to write about right now. You all need to know that there is a heavy blog on it's way as soon as I have to time to really do it justice. It is ironic that I've spent nearly 32 years whining around about stupid stuff in my life.......And now, in the midst something that I actually might be entitled to whine about, I have truly never been more at peace. Stay tuned for more on that.

I am going to bed, and none of you can stop me!

2 Comments:

At 3:03 AM, Blogger crock said...

can't wait for the "deep thoughts" blog - and GOOD - get some rest!!!!

love you!

 
At 3:18 AM, Blogger Ashli Hepler said...

Forget this...I'm just about to call.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home