Nothing to Lose -- Redux

Monday, April 24, 2006

MENSA Here I Come!

Okay...I know everyone is anxious to read about the consultation in Bloomington. We were with the doctor for four straight hours and have at least 7 pages of notes. I'm worn out. I promise to get up early tomorrow and type a full report for all of you! Until then, I will leave you with the most important piece of information that we gleaned from Dr. Allan F. Thornton, physician and scientist extraordinaire:

Did you know that you can actually measure a person's intelligence by counting the number of gyri, or bends and folds, that appear in the human brain? After looking at my MRI, Dr. Thornton says he is fully confident that I am somewhere near the 95th percentile in intelligence! Hey...does anybody know how many gyri it takes to pass ISTEP? Somebody should call "Our Man Mitch" about this!

4 Comments:

At 9:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love you so much! Just got caught up on all your blogs. They're great. Glad to know today went well...is that stuff true about the brain? I'm going to have to ask Nicki to see. I always said you were way smarter than me, though! Wanted to call, but remembered you only have less than 1000 minutes left and were probably well on your way to losing those. Brady prayed for you getting home safe. Oh, and we took away Kole's pac. He was heartbroken. Thought you'd want caught up on exciting family news. Anyway, I'm sure we'll talk soon. -D

 
At 7:06 AM, Blogger Kristin Baker said...

I always had a theory you were a secret genius hiding in out as a humble school teacher . . . let's just hope the CIA doesn't find out.

 
At 12:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow!! Good to know I have some folds [wrinkles] that are worth something. The external ones aren't fun.

 
At 6:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks nice! Awesome content. Good job guys.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home