Nothing to Lose -- Redux

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

It's Me...Ruby!!!

Corlissa & Ricky
I just want to say thanks to everybody that has supported me and my white momma!!! Of course, I'm taking it kind of hard, but with her I will get through it without a doubt and with all of the good support from you guys. Thanks so much again. I love all the comments everybody wrote about me. Thanks a lot. It really makes me feel good about myself. Well, I can give you guys a little update on me. My grades are improving big-time. I'm so proud of myself. And, I met the boy of my dreams. He is amazing!
Thanks to everyone!
Corlissa

5 Comments:

At 3:00 AM, Blogger crock said...

Corlissa - I can NOT wait to meet you - in person - hopefully in Florida in a few months, how nice would that be? Anyway - you are in my thoughts and prayers as much as Ashli.
Have fun at Prom - I'm looking forward to seeing pictures! Love, crock <><

 
At 6:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Miss Hepler I really miss you so much you are very sweet. I'm praying for you, you are a sweet angel on earth. Corlissa- hey gurl, you know you sweet too and I just wanted to say stay strong and god bless you!

 
At 8:03 AM, Blogger AJLutz said...

Ru~

I hope you know how happy we ALL are that you are now a part of our family. Your sun-shiney smile is so beautiful to see. . .even if it often DOES take some coaxing from me to get it out! I know it must be hard joining a family of as white-as-they-come country bumpkins but we all love you and are here for you. We probably can even convince Mom to learn how to make collard greens if need be. ; )I can't WAIT to see how absolutely STUNNING you will look in your dress for prom! You and Ashli have been so good for eachother. I think God knew what he was doing when he brought the two of you together.

Love,

Alysia

 
At 4:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Corlissa - I am really looking forward to meeting you. Enjoy seeing your pictures. Sure hope you and Ashli can get down here to visit me. Glad to have you in the family. Keep up the good work with your grades....Love, your new gramma.
PS. Can I call you Ru? For some reason I just love that name.

 
At 10:30 AM, Blogger Kristin Baker said...

I've heard so much about you and am a big fan of Ricky (I was his English teacher last year.) You are a lucky girl!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home