Nothing to Lose -- Redux

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Moving Day

Moved into my new apartment today. It is nice and will definitely be a comfortable place to be for the next 8 weeks. Guess what amenity does not seem to be working properly? The internet, of course. I cannot, for the life of me, fathom why I continue to be denied internet access! Why don't you just cut off my arm or something?

Right now I'm sitting in the waiting room at LLUMC. I wonder if my butt has made a permanent impression on this chair. Maybe I won't even need a scale and I can just measure my weight loss by checking to see how much smaller the indentation is each day?

P.S. - I've been meaning to thank Bob, Matt, and Alysia, who showed up to help me move in the rain. You guys are real troopers!

2 Comments:

At 10:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

No problem, we were happy to help. I say "we" even though Bobby did all the work :) I was there with him in spirit.
How has your tummy been? Have those bands helped at all? It was so nice to see you. I wish I could have visited with you longer on saturday, but I had the boys with me. I would have brought them in, but if Carson sees toys around, I'd never get him to leave. Plus, I just met Karl and Danielle and I didn't want to barge in their house with my kids. Well, I hope you feel better soon. I hope they can give you something else this week to combat the nausia(sp?). I'll talk to ya soon. Love ya!
Love,
Danna

 
At 4:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Ashli,
I came early to IUSB just for you. Soon I will see all the happy cohort students!! Did I mention that I will be attending one extra year, so if you have to extend your classes at all, at least you will have me!! : )
BTW, I started a new medication and the main side effect is NAUSEA. Maybe God thinks I need extra sympathy for you, but really, I felt like I was doing fine without this!!

Take care,
Kim Charles

 

Post a Comment

<< Home