Nothing to Lose -- Redux

Thursday, June 22, 2006

Finito!

Alright, I'm done with this blog.

Just kidding. I am, however, done typing anything remotely positive or optimistic such as "I'm on new anit-nausea medication that seems to be working much, much better." Evidently, I type something positive, and the opposite happens (I'll spare you the details but suffice it to say the details include one smoothie all over a rental car). Here's my new tactic:

Oh... I'm oh so sick today. I'm throwing up. I can hardly stand. My face is burnt. I definitely won't be able to enjoy any of the Lugbill Family Vacation. I have no energy. Woe is me.

(If the Laws of Nature apply, the exact opposite should be taking effect in a few hours. Bear with me and let's see if it works.)

4 Comments:

At 2:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's good. Say it like it is. Get it out of your system. Just don't get any on the keyboard. You might want to use it again later. [By the way, that is supposed to be humor]. Get mad and give it hell.

 
At 8:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep sending those bad feelings so we can throw them away for you. Keep your energy for your good times. Let anyone who offers pamper you. You would do the same for them and will in time. Don't be a hero, pamper yourself. Here I'll help you...I'm gathering up the nausea you feel and throwing it in the trash or down the drain. We have five dogs nothing is too disgusting for me.

Tip for the rental car. Get yourself a spray bottle of Rubbermaid Carpet and rug cleaner. Full strength. It takes care of any stain or odor. Just spray it on. Let it soak for 5 minutes. Then soak it up with paper towel. It's really good on old dried up stains too. The rental company will never know.

 
At 10:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Ashli, I'm so sorry. OK, every time you puke just imagine that you're throwing this stupid cancer right out of your body. We will continue to pray that you start feeling better. Hang in there, just know that this will only last for a short time. I know that that's little consolation when you feel so sick and want relief now. We love you and have lots of people prayin for you.
Love,
Danna

 
At 11:18 PM, Blogger Ashli Hepler said...

Thanks guys! Your encouragement helps.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home