Nothing to Lose -- Redux

Monday, June 26, 2006

Birth of a Philosophy

In order to understand this blog, you must carefully read "Finito." I have birthed a new philosophy. I refuse to even type the details of the new philosophy within this blog because that might lessen my chances of it working in my own life.

Once again, I am very, very ill. So ill, in fact, I can hardly type. My face is stricken with bells-palsy symptoms which seem to be worsening. I cannot smile. I am no longer able to be the funniest person I know becuase I look too weird when I laugh.

Oh yeah... and I really, really want to hit a ton of traffic when I go to treatment and to pick Lori up at LAX tomorrow.

(If you are confused, it is probably because you have summoned up your "inner freshman" and have a compulsive desire to ask "What page?" the moment I finish spitting out the instructions to "open your books to page 46." Like I said at the beginning, you will definitely need to review "Finito" to make any sense of this blog).

6 Comments:

At 6:58 PM, Blogger Judypatooote said...

I sure hope this works for you... Be sick, and tons of traffic to airport......(it's your philosophy.) God Bless you dear Ashli.....
lori's mom, judy

 
At 8:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

We love you Ashli! Kendall

 
At 5:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awww Ashli...I'm sorry. Hang in there is all I can think of. You are loved and prayed for by so many people, hopefully you can focus on that...the good stuff.

thinking of you,
Lisa Staples

 
At 10:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't imagine how awful you feel. I'm so sorry. We prayed for you tonight at praise team practice. You are on the team's continual prayer list. Hang in there!!! I know this is tough, but you can do it. Oh, and by the way, I don't care if half your face doesn't work, you're still the funniest person I know.
Love ya lots!
Danna

 
At 10:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't imagine how awful you feel. I'm so sorry. We prayed for you tonight at praise team practice. You are on the team's continual prayer list. Hang in there!!! I know this is tough, but you can do it. Oh, and by the way, I don't care if half your face doesn't work, you're still the funniest person I know.
Love ya lots!
Danna

 
At 8:56 PM, Blogger Danielle said...

I'm catching up. I'm sorry you couldn't enjoy the Lugbill family vacation more. I sure enjoyed at least getting to be near you. There's all these pictures at the Luau when you're so sick (although it's the weekend, so I guess you're on your short upswing) and yet you're still taking care of our kids. Sorry bout that. I love you. I wish I could see you AND your daughter, although I'm happy to see her by herself, too~!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home