Nothing to Lose -- Redux

Friday, July 07, 2006

BENEFIT TOMORROW NIGHT!!!

This is your last reminder about the benefit tomorrow! My how the time has flown by. Ashli is half way through her treatment and we are hoping the benefit tomorrow night will be a success.

The benefit is tomorrow night (July 8th) from 5-7 pm for the dinner portion and from 7-10 pm for the band.

The benefit is at Dal Mar Catering Hall in Nappanee. Here are some basic directions for those of you coming from Elkhart/Mishawaka area.

-US 20 By-pass to SR 19 South
-SR 19 South all the way into Nappanee. (SR 19 & US 6)
-Continue South on SR 19.
-Turn left (East) at the next road which is Lincoln Street. Lincoln is just before the RR tracks.
-Dal Mar will be not even a half block down on your right side. There is an open parking lot on your left you can park in.

If anyone needs more specific directions, I would encourage you to mapquest it or give me a call 773-5348 is home or 354-0746. I am on vacation this week so am NOT checking email regularly.

Thanks again hope to see you all tomorrow!!!

Alysia

2 Comments:

At 4:18 AM, Blogger crock said...

hey, you know I'm so sad I can't be there tomorrow.
I'm sure everything will be wonderful!
Please let me know how it all went.

 
At 4:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is my first chance to see this infamous blog......I don't know enough to get on a blog.....
Our family is heading to the big bash tonight ... looking forward to mounds of spaghetti.... and I'll let you know how it compares to Italy- if someone (Katie) shows me how to get back on this blog... Hang In there, Ashli !!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home